Ativo Senior Living of Yuma
Nestled in the Fortuna Foothills of Yuma, Arizona, Ativo Senior Living of Yuma offers residents and their visitors convenient access to an inviting neighborhood rich with delicious dining, popular shopping opportunities, and world-class health care providers.
Life at Ativo Senior Living of Yuma also offers residents opportunities to engage with the greater community in new ways, through the unique partnerships built between residents and young people in our community. One of life’s greatest pleasures can be to share your knowledge and experience with a young person. Through these intergenerational interactions, the young in body and the young at heart can help each other learn new ways to navigate their life’s journey.
Check out the many sites and attractions in and around our city!
- River City Grill, Da Boyz Pizza & Pasta, Lutes Casino & Many Other Dining Options
- Yuma Palms Regional Center
- Main Library - Yuma County Library District
- Heritage Library
- Yuma East Country Club
- Yuma Palms 14
- Marine Air Station Yuma Open Air Museum
- Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre
- Veterans Memorial Stadium
- The University of Arizona Yuma
- Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area
- Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park
- West Wetlands Park
- Pivot Point Interpretive Plaza
- Imperial Sand Dunes National Recreation Area
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge